s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Feeling Pointless

I don't want to get into why I feel this way, because really in the end it doesn't matter nearly as much as the fact that I do in general, but in one aspect (albeit a small one) of my life I do. I have endeavored to do something with a group as one of the leaders yet regularly my input and leadership are either discounted or altogether ignored. It just makes me wonder why I keep trying sometimes.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Situations like that are so frustrating. :(

Hugs!
D

8:32 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I agree... it is very frustrating to be asked for an opinion and to give and give and get completely ignored. {{Hugs}}

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home