s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Cleaning Up

Do you ever go through the blogs that you read and delete some of them off your reader? I feel horrible doing it but I know it must be done. Of course I agonize over deleting a blog, like I'm betraying someone, abandoning them, throwing them away. How silly is that? Ugh. I stress over the smallest things. Can you tell?

I realized I have 248 blogs on my reader, most of which I am VERY behind on reading (please see the image for proof of this!).

That's not really fair to anyone, including me, so I'm going to slim things down a bit. Of course, I would never stop reading any of you that read and comment on here, that just wouldn't happen. But then again, if you haven't commented lately I may not know that you're one of my readers - so shoot me a quick comment. Let me know you're out there. You will stay on my reader and will most definitely get comments in return.

So get to commenting! :-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

I think that you're pretty aware that I read regularly. :)

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes, that's very behind!!

I like using my reader, but I'll admit that it does mean that I comment less often in general, since I'm often reading at work and can't necessarily comment right then. Then I forget to go back when I DID want to comment!

Great job on the weight loss. Keep it up!!!

D

12:20 PM  
Blogger Serenity said...

I'm like D. I've been reading for how long I don't even know. But with my reader I also don't comment as regularly, either.

But I think you're doing fantastic with the weight loss. Inspiring, even.

xxx

1:15 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey there! I still stop by from time to time to see what you're up to! I don't think I've commented in awhile though.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Ms. Perky said...

heh, I never take people off my reader, and I am perpetually behind. And then I think "I should trim this list down a little" but I can never figure out who to trim... the GUILT!!!

I do read your blog. I rarely comment, because... where's the time? (But I did comment on your posts about the baby swing WAY BACK WHEN! We even had an email exchange about it!)

I've got two blogs: http://chezperky.typepad.com and http://notaclowncar.blogspot.com

9:36 AM  
Blogger Safire said...

I read through a reader but rarely comment as well. I wish there was an easy way to comment through the reader!

I only get behind as you when I'm on vacation. And then, I make it a point to delete at least 3 blogs I never comment and don't like to read anymore. I figure I'm making room for new ones. :)

9:17 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I'm still here!! But WAY behind on reading and commenting also!! :-)

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home