s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Not Just The Weight

Things are definitely changing and it's not just the weight coming off. I can walk a whole lot further without wheezing, my thighs aren't rubbing together as much, and I just plain have a bunch more energy. Slowly but surely I am getting healthier! Not only is my weight coming down but of course so is my BMI. In just over 6 weeks I have lost over 4 points off my BMI. I still have 5 points to get down to "overweight" and 10 points to get to "normal" but it will be here before I know it and I can't wait!

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss X said...

I'm so proud of you!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

That's awesome! Great job & keep it up.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Wait Another Year said...

Awesome job! Keep it up. Btw, I'm dying to see new pics of your babies! Hope you'll have a few minutes to post some up soon.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home