s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Pregnancy Rage (and I Registered!)

I have to tell this story simply because I feel so awful for the woman it happened to. G and I went to register at Target yesterday (I'll get to more about that later), which took about 2 hours. When we were done we went to turn in the scanning gun they give you and there was another couple sitting there that had also finished registering. I was curious as to how long it would take the registry to upload so I waited to ask. In that time the man that was sitting there also came up to ask how long it should take. Come to find out they had been done registering for 20 minutes and their registry wasn't coming up! Te woman had the nastiest look on her face. I mean, if looks could have killed we would have been long dead. Anyway, the clerk said it should pretty much be instant and to please try again. G and I went to try it out and of course it came up right away. The poor pregnant woman could have ripped the head off of a puppy at that point. I left to go to the bathroom and when I got back ours was almost done printing and they were still standing there! G said that she had been staring daggers through him since I had been gone. As soon as ours printed out we went to the registers to finish our purchases. The woman was still staring at us when we walked out the door! I could total relate to the pregnant rage that wells up in us sometimes but couldn't help laugh too. Even G said she'd probably been there for over 2 hours and hadn't eaten and that was probably making it worse. I think that woman could have ripped my hair out by the roots just because my registry worked and hers didn't. I felt so bad for her but wow, the rage that wells up in us is overwhelming us sometimes.

Okay, so that long pointless story is over. And we registered! The registry is at tar*get. Here's the link: http://www.target.com/gp/gift-registries.html/ref=nav2_registries/602-1352959-7735837 Now of course there's a catch. If you comment and email me and talk to me other than just reading this blog (so this may bring out any lurkers) you already know my last name and can easily take a look. If you don't, but would like to see the registry just leave a comment and I will be glad to respond with my info.

Oh, and I'd love any comments on the registry and the "theme" we've chosen (but I'm sure I'll also talk about that more tomorrow). I guess I'd just love comments - lol.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

OK, I am delurking. I have been reading your blog for a very long time. I have PCOS and it took 7 assisted cycles, but I am prego too. My due date is Dec. 21st. I just had my shower this weekend and registered at both tar*et and babies*us. I would like to take a look at the stuf you picked out.
deborahbuckingham at gmail.com

I am so very excited for you and your little one. I can hardly wait for mine either.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home