s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 03, 2006

TGIF

I am SO glad it's Friday, I don't think I can possibly stress that more. I am exhausted and I've got a cold. Those things are compounding to make me miserable. I have to clean tonight (have I mentioned that I clean a business once a week with my SIL for extra money?) but otherwise I have no plans. I think we may go see The Prestige tonight but other than that there's nothing on the agenda.

I'm hoping for a really relaxing weekend and a chance to sleep in tomorrow! Actually if things work out we may try and register tomorrow but that's still up in the air. I know a few people have asked though so I need to get on that. Any of you moms out there have any recommendations for things I DEFINITELY should register for? Any input or advice is always appreciated. :-)

Hope you all have a good weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Safire said...

2 things I couldn't live without: Miracle Blanket (they are pricy but SOOO worth it) and a sling. Registering should be fun! Enjoy looking at all that baby stuff! :)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

A couple of things I couldn't live without:

*Boppy pillow
*Swing (we got the Fisher-Price kind that folds up and is portable)
*Exersaucer (for when The Boy is a little older.) :)

Total waste of money:
*Diaper Genie

7:39 PM  
Blogger deanna said...

Hey! Was The Prestige any good? I just finished the book and we're hoping to go see the movie tonight! I've heard mixed reviews.....

Hope you're over your cold fast!

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home