s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Eight Years

Today marks eight years since I wed my love – G. He’s a wonderful man and there aren’t enough words in the world to tell him all he means to me. I have been truly blessed to have him in my life for the past ten years and to have been married to him for the past eight. I want to be thankful every day for him; I know I would be lost without him.

Here are a couple of pictures to show what babies we were when we got married. Of course he's just as gorgeous today as he was then.


I may look happy in this picture but it's nothing compared to the happiness I feel with him every day of my life.


Oh and just to give a great example of the wonderful, sweet husband he is I have another picture. We said we weren't going to buy gifts for each other, just have a nice dinner out this year. And this was waiting with a card in my car when I left work today.


I am blessed.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Oglesby said...

Awww, what a cute couple. I have been with my guy that long too. I can't imagine life without him. That is the sweetest gift. What a thoughtful guy!

9:02 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

Happy Aniversary and congratulations on your pregnancy . . . a little boy!

3:29 PM  
Blogger deanna said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!! Long life your happy home!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Shauna said...

Happy anniversary! I've seen that statue in the store. It gets me every time. I would have been a sobbing mess if I rec'd that! :)

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home