s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 18, 2006

Linky Love

I know I really don’t talk about DH on here a lot, not in an “overt posts about my husband” kind of way. Well, today that’s just what I want to do. I know I have probably put enough information on here to find me and my home town and my last name but I haven’t put anything obvious, you’d actually have to do some searching to track down all the bits and pieces. I’m not going to put anything obvious in this post but I am going to give you a link to my husband’s new blog. He is much more obvious about his name, location, and all of that good stuff, as he is a writer and wants to use his blog as a networking tool. That being said, if you could keep from using my last name once you have discovered it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Now on to the actual linky love. DH’s new site is called “The Write Thing To Do” and is located at http://gabrielbeyers.blogspot.com. Again, his web address is much more obvious than mine but I’m okay with that as long as he is.

I have to say this. I am so VERY proud of him. He has an amazing talent that I can’t even begin to comprehend. He has an imagination that most definitely rivals any of the great writers I have ever read. If you would swing by his blog and check out his stories I know he would appreciate it and so would I. He just has some introduction posts right now but I know his published work is soon to follow. Thank you in advance to all who take a look. He’s my love and if I can support him in this small way then that is what I want to do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home