s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 09, 2006

My Sweet Annie

The Bible talks of every living thing having a spirit and when that living thing dies the spirit goes back to God who gave it. God took my sweet Annie’s spirit home yesterday. I already miss her more than there are words to express. I am so thankful that she got to die naturally, at home in her sleep. She had a bad day Saturday and I didn’t want to make the decision to take her in and have her put to sleep. She had a good morning Sunday though and I was happy that she seemed to be in such a great mood. God knew we needed to see her like that one last time.

G took this picture on our fronch porch Saturday afternoon. As usual this was with a camera phone so please try to ignore the weird, shiny me and focus on the adorable puppy I'm holding. She was a lap dog from the day we got her until the day she died.



I took these pictures of her with my camera phone earlier on Saturday. We took a trip to the bank and she seemed so happy, she loved riding in the car.















I never want to forget her or what a sweet, sweet girl she was. Maybe one day the Lord will bless me again and that sweet spirit will be a special treasure up in heaven, saved just for me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger deanna said...

I'm so sorry......she really was lovely (and had the best ears EVER!) She seems like such a good dog that you were very lucky to have. *hugs*

7:36 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

I am so sorry to hear of Annie's passing. We just put down my childhood cocker spaniel and was devastated. We now have a 8 month old Golden Retriever ( had her before my childhood pup passed) but I still miss him everyday! Thanks for stopping my blog to send me good thoughts, it means a lot.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so so sorry! I can tell she was a sweetheart. I know how hard it is to lose a pet, and I wish you weren't having to go through it.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Thank you all so much for your wonderful, sweet thoughts. G and I know we were meant to have Annie and feel very lucky to have had her for the time we did. We found her when she needed us and she was there a million times when we needed her. You are all the best to think of me right now, I can't tell you how much your good thoughts mean to me and help me.

Hoping - thank you for coming by! I love when someone new shows up and especially when they comment. Welcome! :-)

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home