s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Big Ultrasound

We went for the big ultrasound today. And it's a boy!

This is actually a picture of his "bits" but that's a little hard to see. Basically look in the circle and there's a scrotum and penis. He spread his legs for us!



Here's a picture of his arms and face but it's a little blurry.



Here's a better picture of his sweet face - we all think he has G's nose.



Oh and it looks like it's going to be Aiden after all. I still can't believe I'm going to have a boy! Wow!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Be still my heart!!

Congratulations on your man child... they're the best kind! ;)

5:58 PM  
Blogger deanna said...

What a cute little face! He's adorable!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Thanks so much ladies!! I think I'm still a bit in shock that I'm having a little man but more excited than I can say. He already looks so much like G - I hope he has his personality too. I guess we'll see soon enough though! :-)

1:27 PM  
Blogger Dawn Oglesby said...

Congrats! I still feel the same way about my baby in the belly. Wow! A boy! They are supposedly easier as little babies so that's good for sure.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home