s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's About Time

I can't remember how much I talked about the possibility of a new, more "public", blog on this site and I'm too sleepy to search for it, but I finally did it. And by finally I mean that I purchased the domain last July and have just now found the time to actually get this thing together. I have another home! It's HERE!

This blog is only known by about a hand full of people I know "in real life" who with I have actual face to face relationships. Otherwise my readership is a majority of people I have met through the internet and blogging community. To be honest, I kind of like it that way. This blog started out almost completely anonymously and then moved to being a bit more open about G and the kiddos. I tend to let my emotions go here and say things I wouldn't normally do so face to face. I'm not sure that's a 100% great thing but it's still the way it is nonetheless. This new space, on the other hand, is going to be completely public. I will be posting there regularly less about "personal" stuff and "feelings" and more about every day life. I will be much more open about things like my location and even include full names on a regular basis. Yep, I will be holding less back in some ways and yet keeping part of me private in that location.

For those reasons I have no intentions as of yet to get rid of this space. This is still my "private" space. I come here for support and care and laughs and tears. That isn't likely to change anytime soon. I won't have any references to this space on my other blog and I would appreciate it if no one else does either. I know you all can keep a secret. :-)

If you want to talk to me a bit more openly about fashion, budgets, fitness, and probably just about anything you can think about, please come by and see me - it's going to a FUN! It's still a work in progress but hopefully as you see changes it will be for the better. It's worth a try anyway!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Webdesigner said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Website laten maken said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Webwinkel starten said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:52 AM  
Blogger InWeighOverMyHead said...

your secret is safe with me. :)

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home