s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Working

Because I have no paid time off and because I'm the only one in my office that does what I do, I'm already back at work. I don't work in the office but I do work from home basically all day and go in on Tues/Thur nights to get the mail and Saturdays to do payroll. This is the scene just to the side and behind me today:

That's my little Livi, hanging out while mom works. Normally she's strapped to my chest in the sling but she just got done eating and doesn't seem to mind a little swing time at all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

I think that's a pretty nice view! :)

However, it sucks huge that you don't get time off.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Wow, what an amazing work environment you've got there!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Miss X said...

Gorgeous view!

But huge bummer you have to work already. You seem to have a really positive spirit about it though.

11:07 AM  
Blogger melinda said...

It's too bad you have to go back to work so soon. But I'm really glad that you can work from home! Plus the scenery looks quite pleasant! :)

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home