s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 01, 2011

The Ugly

So I did the good and the bad. Let's hit the ugly. And by ugly I mean the number on the scale. Because HOLY. CRAP. I freaking did it again. Yes, I gained back all but about 10 pounds of what I lost two years ago. And because I got rid of all my "fat clothes" or at least most of them, I barely have any clothes that fit. And I'm NOT buying bigger clothes. Instead I'm back on Weight Watchers® and truly excited about the new PointsPlus+ program.

I have my new tracker, my points calculator for my phone, and I'm ready to get going again. So far this week I've only lost 1.3 pounds but that's 1.3 gone and that's better than nothing. I'm thinking about taking on Deanna's watermelon challenge because I love me some watermelon and it's ZERO points! Anybody with me?*

*On the weight loss, not necessarily the watermelon challenge. He he.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Good luck!!! I've been working hard to eat healthy and exercise too!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Latina Barbi said...

I totally understand! I lost 70 lbs about 12 years ago and gained all but 20lbs back..it took 10yrs but still... now I've been on WW since Feb..Good luck to both of us for the last time!!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

Good luck! I love watermelon too. And zero points?!!?!! Score!!

I need to lose about 10 pounds. I know, it's not much, and I'm not complaining. But those last 10 pounds are sooooo hard to lose!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home